The Sojourner Jog-A-Thon is Friday, September 29, 2017! This is the PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year and the money we raise goes directly toward improving your student’s educational experience. In the past we’ve enhanced the lunchtime experience with courtyard seating for warm days, and last year’s Jog-A-Thon donations went toward two new video recorders and a wireless microphone system to help better preserve student presentations.
This year’s goal is $5,000, which we’ll surpass if every student is able to earn $50 in pledges!
Please make sure your student’s donations are turned in by October 16th. Checks (made payable to the Sojourner PTA) can be submitted via take-home folders, or online (by credit or debit card) by clicking here.
- Make sure your student is wearing comfortable tennis shoes and is dressed appropriately for the weather (the event will happen rain or shine!).
- Water and fresh fruit will be provided to students after they run.
- All family members are encouraged to come cheer on the students while they run! On arrival, please be sure to first check in at the office and wear a visitor’s badge or name tag while on school grounds.
- Students and spectators are encouraged to show school spirit by wearing Sojourner’s school colors (blue and purple) and/or crazy socks!
- We are still in need of some support — please review helpcounter to see if you can pitch in.
Schedule of events:
- 8am: Volunteers will set up while students attend opening
- 9am: Primary on the track
- 9:30am: Intermediate on the track
- 10am: Transitional on the track
- 10:30am: Volunteer clean-up