Here is a list of frequently-requested forms and handouts. Others can be found on the school’s website by clicking here, or on the district website here. Click the form name below to begin your download.
Back to School
- Back to School Packet: This document includes important back-to-school information.
- School Supply Form: This form should accompany your school supply payment.
- School Directory Advertising Request: Use this letter when soliciting community advertising for the school directory.
- School Directory Listing Form: Use this form to update your listing in the school directory.
- Auction Donation Form: Complete this form when submitting donations for the auction.
- Auction Procurement Letter: Use this letter when soliciting community donations for the auction.
- Foundation Expense Report: Complete this form to receive reimbursement for purchases made using personal funds. Note: Expenses that are not approved by SEF may not be reimbursed.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards Instructions: Follow these steps to sign up for Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards program. You’ll help SEF earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- Raffle Flyer: Download the flyer for The Great Grocery Giveaway, Sojourner’s 2016-2017 Raffle fundraiser. Please share it with your community, friends and family. Someone will win $2,000 in Fred Meyer gift cards — Help us spread the word!
- Scrip Order Form: To purchase gift cards through the Scrip Program, download this form and return it, along with payment, to the school office or via your student’s folder.
- Scrip — June 2017 Update: Get the latest update on what’s happening with our Scrip program!
- See’s Candy Eggs Order Form: Return your order to school by Monday, March 20th!
- Marimba Contract: Families who wish to participate in Marimba need to review and return this contract.
- Marimba Permission Form: Complete this form to participate in Marimba.
- PTA Membership Form: To join the PTA as a voting member, complete this form.
- Instrument Loan Agreement: Families of first through fifth grade students who wish to participate in the Violin Loan Program should review and return this agreement.
- Sojourner Volunteer Confidentiality Form: Review and return the Volunteer Code of Confidentiality to volunteer at school.
- North Clackamas School District Background Check Form: Complete this form to authorize the district to conduct a background check, which will make you eligible to volunteer at school events. Note: Must be completed every three years.
- North Clackamas School District Volunteer Application: Complete this form to volunteer at school events.